събота, 28 април 2012 г.

The Rider

Look up at the stars,
The sky is beautiful tonight.
Soon I'd be forever gone
Soon, but the world will still go on.
No, don't cry,
The sun will rise again.
You know well it would never be the same,
But I'm sure you'd forget the pain.
Someday you'd make it feel alright
And laugh again with all your heart.
So many things are yet to come,
So many dreams to dream alone.
Let go of me, don't follow down.
Just remember me, don't forget our love.
Places we've been to, people we've seen.
Laughter and tears, kisses and cream.
Sunrises and sunsets,
Drinking some beer.
Making sweet love after a fight,
Reading poems in a candle light.
Swimming in the open sea
Or enjoying expensive english tea.
Don't dree, my love, don't cry,
You know someday everything dies.
I know sometimes it will be hard,
But promise me, you'd love again with all your heart.
And I promise you, you know I never lie,
I will always be around and keep on you an eye.
Even if I'm some where far away,
Even if I'm taken by the death.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар